lost id on keyserver

Raja Saha raja at rsdisk.com
Fri Feb 11 13:01:00 CET 2022

Hi,

I am using Debian 10. My key was verified... I think you are right. At
that time (~3yrs back) I more worried about spam from publishing it on
the keyserver.

I'm pretty sure that is what it is. I didn't verify my email. Since I
was using the same machine to know more about gpg, it wasn't a problem,
it was reading my keyring.

Thank you! I would have never figured it out.

Cheers!