TB weirdness

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Thu Feb 24 17:59:31 CET 2022

> Sounds like a defect to me, do you have a problem report ticket with
> Thunderbird or a forum entry which described the problem in more detail
> (like which version is affected).

It turns out the actual behavior is a little different than I originally
described.  If you have a valid certificate with a given email address,
and a revoked certificate (or certificates) with that same email
address, it will silently add the revoked certificates, as well as the
valid one, to your email.  This is still a bad idea.

On the other hand, Thunderbird now says it's a deliberate choice on
their part, so...