[Announce] A New Future for GnuPG

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Mon Jan 3 18:25:36 CET 2022

>> I did spend about six months doing a clean-room implementation of
>> RFC2440 in PHP3.  It was a vile experience and one I don't recommend.
>
> I am simultaneously shocked, impressed, and disgusted. ;-)

I rarely talk about that job because it's sort of like saying you made a
healthy and tasty meal out of raw sewage.  Even if it's true, you still,
uh... yeah.  Let's just say that although few people could do it, those
of us who have actually done it are filled with shame at our
'accomplishment'.  :)