Gpg4win LetsEncrypt issue

Anze Jensterle anze at anze.dev
Wed Jan 5 01:26:38 CET 2022

I am having the same issue on GnuPG version 2.3.4.
If I have the DST root in my Trust Root Store I get Certificate expired, if
I don't have it in there I get "No inquire callback in IPC" and Dirmngr
logs "error connecting to 'https://keys.openpgp.org:443': Missing issuer
certificate".
Any idea why this would still happen?

Best,