Debian Packages for 2.4 (was: Application deadlock when using GnuPG, gpgsm, and Scute)

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Apr 26 14:33:49 CEST 2023

Hi Simon,

Am Dienstag 11 April 2023 15:13:12 schrieb Simon Josefsson via Gnupg-users:
> >> Are there well-maintained debian packages for GnuPG 2.4 anywhere?
> >> https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1022702#10

> only took an hour or so to build bullseye packages for 2.2.40 and 2.4.0
> via gitlab.  See how to test the packages below.

[found the instructions in the link as well]

> Of course, this is work in progress...  See
> https://gitlab.com/debdistutils/packages/cicd-config for background.
>
> I'm sure we could finalize this into stable URLs and sign the apt
> repository using a GnuPG key if people find this interesting.

Cool, thanks! Yes I am interested and I think others will be as well.

> I would find packages for Trisquel aramo useful myself,
> I'm not sure the  bullseye packages work directly.

If there is helpful input someone in this list has
and is a Debian user, you can and should send it to the issue tracker.

Regards
Bernhard

--
https://intevation.de/~bernhard   +49 541 33 508 3-3
Geschäftsführer Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter