ADK's

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Sun Apr 30 14:10:16 CEST 2023

On Fri, 28 Apr 2023 16:57, Johan Wevers said:

> So you finally caved in to the backdoor demands.

In business it is quite common to share subkeys with others.  Thus the
ADSK makes it only more explicit and flexible.  See the blog entry.

> What I'm missing (maybe I just didn't found it?) is an option in my
> config file to ignore adk requests and just don't encrypt to those keys

It does not make any sense so have such an option.  If a user wants to
allow colleagues or an archive system to decrypt her mails that is her
decision.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner

--
The pioneers of a warless world are the youth that
refuse military service.             - A. Einstein