Public keys stored on different server

Vincent Breitmoser look at my.amazin.horse
Thu Feb 2 21:45:53 CET 2023

Hi Martin,

> Could you please explain this, I don't understand really. So there are
> public and no public keys on the this key-server? Who decides that a
> key is public or non-public? Who or how can I request a non-public
> key?
Sorry, that wasn't as clear as it could have been. There are no
non-public keys, all keys are still publicly available, and can be
retrieved by fingerprint or email address. You just can't retrieve
all keys or email addresses as a full list, which makes it a far
less interesting target for spammers.

Cheers

  - V