OT: DKIM signatures on email messages from lists.gnupg.org

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Jun 13 09:02:31 CEST 2023

Hi!

When posting mails to lists.gnupg.org the mails are received at our
standard MX and are then forwarded to a the Mailman box
(lists.gnupg.org).  Over there we do some minimal spam detection and
then pass it to mailman.  Mailman changes From to have the list address.

lists.gnupg.org does not do DKIM.  I know stripped the obvious wrong
DKIM-Signature headers before they are processed by Mailman. Let's see
whether this solves the problem.  Those of you in C should see my DKIM
header but the lists should not.

FWIW, I plan to migrate lists.gnupg.org to another box to limit the
systems which send out mail.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner

--
The pioneers of a warless world are the youth that
refuse military service.             - A. Einstein