All CPU threads

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Sun Sep 10 01:21:38 CEST 2023

Please do not send HTML to this list.  Many of the people you very much
hope to read your questions will not read HTML email.

> Anyone knows if there is a way to use all CPU threads with
> *gnupg-desktop-2.4.3.0-x86_64.AppImage* ?

What exactly are you hoping to speed up?  The classic mode of encryption
used in RFC2440 and RFC4880 is a hacked-up cipher feedback mode, which
is not parallelizable and doesn't benefit from using multiple threads.
You can of course use multiple threads, but you won't get any benefit.

So my question is, what exactly is it that you need to speed up?  Once
we know that, we'll be able to give suggestions for how you might proceed.