typo in section 7.4.3 of the gpgme manual

Ming Kuang ming at imkuang.com
Fri Jan 5 14:25:28 CET 2024

Hi,

I noticed a typo when reading the gpgme manual via "info gpgme" on my
Ubuntu 22.04 (libgpgme-dev 1.16.0-1.2ubuntu4.1)

It also exists in the latest HTML web reference manual (edition 1.23.2):
https://www.gnupg.org/documentation/manuals/gpgme/Setting-the-Sender.html

> The function gpgme_set_sender specifies the sender address for use in
> sign and verify operations. address is expected to be the “addr-spec”
> part of an address but **my also be** a complete mailbox address, in
I think it should be "may also be" instead of "my also be" :)