Trouble with GPG Cards for SSH when using FIDO2

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Jan 15 17:04:41 CET 2024

On Mon, 15 Jan 2024 09:25, Philipp Schmidt said:

> - Everything works fine until I use one of the keys for FIDO2
> - Afterwards I cannot restore the service without a reboot

Try to add

  pscs-shared

to scdaemon.conf and gpgconf -R scdaemon.  Does this change anything?
If not, add

  log-file /foo/scd.log
  debug ipc,reader,card

to scdaemon.conf and check the log file or send it to me.  Make sure
that you did not enter the PIN as it would show up in the log.  If this
does not give any hints, adding "debug cardio" will give even more
verbose output.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner

--
The pioneers of a warless world are the youth that
refuse military service.             - A. Einstein