gpgsm 2.4.4 cannot import my p12 certificate (but I could in earlier versions)

Uwe Brauer oub at mat.ucm.es
Wed Jul 17 14:48:25 CEST 2024

>>> "EB" == Eva Bolten <eva.bolten at gnupg.com> writes:

Hi

> Hi,
> try the following:

> Export the certificate from firefox or chrome into a new file and try
> to import the certificate from that file with gpgsm.

Thanks.

Meanwhile I found out the culprit might have been a somehow outdated
(and maybe corrupted pubring file.

I deleted it, and re-copied the file from my external disk. Then
everything worked as expected.

Regards

Uwe

--
I strongly condemn Hamas heinous despicable pogroms/atrocities on Israel
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against Ukraine.