OpenPGP card or USB dongle uTrust stopped working

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Fri Jun 21 14:56:13 CEST 2024

El día martes, junio 18, 2024 a las 05:00:06p. m. +0200, Matthias Apitz escribió:

> El día martes, junio 18, 2024 a las 02:51:36 +0200, Matthias Apitz escribió:
>
> > You remember correctly, but the size in the L5 is smaller (nano, I
> > think).
> >

> I used the easy way to check if the culprit is the card or the token: I
> ordered a new card :-)

The new card arrived and first did not worked either with

gpg2 --card-status

Then I realized that the token is a bit open where the card is sitting,
i.e. the two parts of the token are not attached firmly and perhaps the
card has not enough contact. When I press the two parts together, it
works and I can uncrypt passwords. I will order a new uTrust token.

Thread closed

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru at unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-176-38902045