Invitation to the 8th OpenPGP Email Summit

Patrick Brunschwig patrick at enigmail.net
Wed May 15 06:48:19 CEST 2024

On behalf of the Wau Holland Stiftung, I'm happy to invite you to the
8th OpenPGP Email Summit which will take place:

          Friday, June 7 & Saturday, June 8 2024
   in Dietzenbach near Frankfurt, at the Hotel Sonnenhof

SCHEDULE OVERVIEW
=================

Hacking Day: Thursday, June 6, 2024
Main Event:  Friday June 7 & Saturday June 8, 2024

REGISTRATION & EVENT DETAILS
============================

All details including the agenda are available on the web site:
https://wiki.gnupg.org/OpenPGPEmailSummit202406

ABOUT THE OpenPGP EMAIL SUMMIT
==============================

This is an event open for anybody involved in the development of email
clients using OpenPGP for encryption, and related software.

We already had 7 OpenPGP Email Summits at various locations in Europe.
These are meetings by technical experts of projects and tools dealing
with OpenPGP with a focus on email encryption. The goals are to better
get to know each other, and to discuss and work on issues that hopefully
improve certain aspects of OpenPGP-based email encryption. For details, see
   https://wiki.gnupg.org/OpenPGPEmailSummit202406

Looking forward to meeting you in Dietzenbach
-Patrick

--
Wau-Holland-Stiftung                   W
Zeiseweg 9                     H O L L A N D