website charset encoding for manual

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Wed Oct 2 08:46:47 CEST 2024

On Tue,  1 Oct 2024 12:14, Robert J. Hansen said:

> The FAQ is also increasingly out of date.  Since I put it down years
> ago (as a protest against RMS' continued involvement in the Free
> Software movement) no one has touched it.

However, technically we can easily add new stuff and adjust it for
current versions.

Thanks for the reminder and for all the work you put into the FAQ and
your diligent help on this and other mailing lists.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner

--
The pioneers of a warless world are the youth that
refuse military service.             - A. Einstein