Error: Bad length of salt (32) for AES when importing a p12 certificate

Nils Schween nils.schween at mpi-hd.mpg.de
Wed Oct 2 09:13:55 CEST 2024

Thank you very much! That's great.

Regards,
Nils Schween

--
Nils Schween
PhD Student

Phone: +49 6221 516 557
Mail: nils.schween at mpi-hd.mpg.de
PGP-Key: 4DD3DCC0532EE96DB0C1F8B5368DBFA14CB81849

Max Planck Institute for Nuclear Physics
Astrophysical Plasma Theory (APT)
Saupfercheckweg 1, D-69117 Heidelberg
https://www.mpi-hd.mpg.de/mpi/en/research/scientific-divisions-and-groups/independent-research-groups/apt