interface

Nikos Mavroyanopoulos nmav at hellug.gr
Mon Feb 28 19:18:35 CET 2000

On Fri, Feb 25, 2000 at 10:30:33AM +0200, Nikos Mavroyanopoulos wrote:

> ret=gnutls_send(cd, state, data, sizeofdata);
> ret=gnutls_receive(cd, state, input, sizeofinput);
I'm going to implement these functions. I'll leave the gnutls_handshake
as the last one. These will be a wrap over the internals:
gnutls_send( content, cd, state, data, sizeofdata);
gnutls_receive( content, cd, state, data, sizeofdata);
with content application_data (content may also be change_cipher_spec,
alert or handshake). I'll contact you again when i'm ready.

An other point i'd like to ask you... Are we going to implement exportable
ciphers? The standard suggests des40, but this seems to be too weak.

--
Nikos Mavroyanopoulos
mailto:nmav at hellug.gr