back again

Nikos Mavroyanopoulos nmav at hellug.gr
Fri Jun 9 22:03:44 CEST 2000

On Sat, Jun 10, 2000 at 01:03:26AM +0530, Tarun Upadhyay wrote:

> Hi Nikos,
>     Last two days,  I have been able to complete reading your code and
> hopefully now I understand it pretty well. I think I am now ready to start.
> here are a few questions:
>     a) which key exchange protocol we plan to implement next?
I think it's the ciphersuite TLS_DHE_DSS_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA which is the
"must" ciphersuite for TLS.

>     b) where can I find a few helpful pointers on it?
I really do not know. That's where I got stuck. I have no time
to search about certifications etc.

>     c) where exactly we plan to add code to "create" server certificates? Is
> it in _gnutls_recv_handshake() where dataptr is switched for
> GNUTLS_SERVER_KEY_EXCHANGE? should code from here jump to
> _gnutls_send_server_kx_message()? Is it the right way of doing it?
I really cannot help in that now. I think that you should take over the
project since I have no time to support it in the next 2-3 months...

--
Nikos Mavroyanopoulos
mailto:nmav at hellug.gr