I am back

Tarun Upadhyay tarunupadhyay at yahoo.com
Mon May 15 22:01:49 CEST 2000

Nikos,
    Even I am a little busy. however, I will try to work for about 2-3 hours
every night on gnutls.
    Unfortunately, even though I know something about encryption, I have
never written a "real" library for web-server. So, you have to guide me a
little. I am reading your code and figuring out things but if you could
guide me on exactly where the functions need to be added and how they fit
together then it could be done that much faster.
    In a nutshell, try giving me at least a broad skeleton of handshaking
API.

Thanks
Tarun