[gnutls-dev] API comments

Nikos Mavroyanopoulos nmav at hellug.gr
Mon Dec 3 11:33:01 CET 2001

On Sun, 02 Dec 2001 14:14:10 -0800 Dima Holodovich <dimalinux at mail.ru> wrote:

> I've never use Spyrus, so I don't know if their interface is good -- but
> the documentation of their interface looks very nice.  Certainly worth
> reading if your deciding on appropriate interfaces.
> http://www.spyrus.com/content/products/Terisa/TLSGold-licensing/TLS-Gold-Developers-Guide.pdf

Well, some companies treat their documentation under some obscure licenses thus,
having considered all the problems that this may cause us, I've decided
not to read this propriatary api (and all others). This would save us from any lawsuits
for 'copying proprietary apis etc'. However if somebody else does this and performs
a comparison (I believe this is fair use), it would be ok for us to optimize the library
depending on his remarks.

--
Nikos Mavroyanopoulos
mailto:nmav at hellug.gr