[gnutls-dev] gnutls 0.3.0
nmav at hellug.gr
Mon Dec 17 18:28:02 CET 2001
Well, I forgot to post the Changes.
Here it is (NEWS since 0.2.11):
- Removed name indication extension
- Added gnutls_transport_get_ptr() and gnutls_db_get_ptr()
- Optimizations in server certificate callback.
- Fixes in anonymous authentication
- Corrections in client ciphersuite selection
- gnutls_handshake(), gnutls_read() etc. functions no longer require
the 'SOCKET cd' argument. This argument is set using the function
- introduced gnutls_x509pki_get_peer_certificate_list(). This function
returns a list containing peer's certificate and issuers DER encoded.
- Updated X.509 certificate handling API
- Added callback to select the server certificate
- More consistent function naming (changes in several function names)
- Buffer overflow checking in ASN.1 structures parser
- Updated documentation
You may also note that 0.3.0 is not binary nor source compatible
with previous versions.
mailto:nmav at hellug.gr
More information about the Gnutls-devel