[gnutls-dev] patches

Jon Nelson jnelson at securepipe.com
Thu Nov 1 21:30:02 CET 2001

On Thu, 1 Nov 2001 22:05:53 +0200
"Nikos Mavroyanopoulos" <nmav at hellug.gr> wrote:

> > Again, I repeat, this is very much a work in progress.
> > However, it has proven very useful to me, and I hate
> duplicate
> > code,
> > so I make it available.

> Thanks... I've traced the actual problems. You may want to
> check the cvs.
> (tell me if there is something that the latest cvs cannot
> handle).

This is fantastic!  However, I notice that cvs.hellug.gr seems
out
of sync for quite a few hours after a commit message.  Are you
committed directly to cvs.hellug.gr, or some other repository and
then syncing?  Is cvs.hellug.gr the most up-to-date
web-accessible
cvs archive?

http://cvs.hellug.gr/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/gnutls-read-only/lib/?sortby=date

I'll start digging right away!