[gnutls-dev] GNUTLS support for mutt

Marco d'Itri md at Linux.IT
Sat Nov 3 21:29:02 CET 2001

I wrote some nearly (?) working code to use mutt with the GNUTLS library
(http://gnutls.hellug.gr).

I tried it against a stunell'ed POP3 server and I can reliably connect
and download the message header and one message, but after I do this
all ssl_socket_read fails with MAC_FAILED, then mutt drops the
connection and the new ones fails too with the same error.
I see a similar error on the other side too.

Any clues from the gnutls people? I'm not sure if it's a bug in my code
or in gnutls. I'm using 0.2.9.1.

If you want to test it just unpack mutt, run configure --with-nss, copy
the file in the directory and fix the Makefile to use GNUTLS instead of
libnss.

--
ciao,
Marco