[gnutls-dev] gnutls 0.2.11
nmav at hellug.gr
Fri Nov 16 11:27:01 CET 2001
gnutls 0.2.11 is out.
- Changed the meaning of GNUTLS_E_REHANDSHAKE value. If this value
is returned, then the caller should perform a handshake or send
an alert to the peer.
- Made receive buffer dynamic. Normaly if no large chunks are received
it occupies less space.
- Added max_record_size extension
- Bugfixes in session handling
- Improved non blocking IO support in the Handshake Protocol
- Usual bugfixes and cleanups
- Documentation updated (includes ASN.1 documentation)
I'll start again working for 0.3.0, if no serious bugs are found in this version.
mailto:nmav at hellug.gr
More information about the Gnutls-devel