[gnutls-dev]minor doc fix for ...alt_name()
andrew at mcdonald.org.uk
Sun Apr 14 21:04:01 CEST 2002
A minor patch is attached for the description of
The current description talks about "dns names" where it means the more
general "alternative name" - I guess this might be left over from the
original gnutls_extract_dns_name() (or whatever it was called).
E-mail: andrew at mcdonald.org.uk
-------------- next part --------------
--- gnutls_x509.c~ Sun Apr 14 11:49:39 2002
+++ gnutls_x509.c Sun Apr 14 19:59:10 2002
@@ -479,10 +479,10 @@
* gnutls_x509_extract_certificate_subject_alt_name - This function returns the peer's alt name, if any
* @cert: should contain an X.509 DER encoded certificate
* @seq: specifies the sequence number of the alt name (0 for the first one, 1 for the second etc.)
- * @ret: is the place where dns name will be copied to
+ * @ret: is the place where the alt name will be copied to
* @ret_size: holds the size of ret.
- * This function will return the alternative name (the dns part of it), contained in the
+ * This function will return the alternative names, contained in the
* given certificate.
* This is specified in X509v3 Certificate Extensions.
More information about the Gnutls-devel