nmav at gnutls.org
Tue Aug 27 11:02:02 CEST 2002
I've just released gnutls 0.5.4, which has some support for
export cipher suites. All the news are:
- Fixes in TLS 1.0 PRF and SSL3 random functions.
- gnutls_handshake_set_exportable_detection() was obsoleted.
- Added gnutls_openpgp_extract_key_id() which returns the key ID.
- Corrected bug in DHE key exchange
- Added support temporary RSA keys which is needed for the
export cipher suites.
- Added the TLS_RSA_EXPORT_ARCFOUR_40_MD5 ciphersuite.
The export cipher suites are quite new and required a lot of
changes, thus there might be bugs.
mailto:nmav at gnutls.org
More information about the Gnutls-devel