nmav at gnutls.org
Tue Nov 5 22:07:02 CET 2002
gnutls 0.5.11 is out. Changes since 0.5.10:
- Some fixes in 'gnutls-cli' client program to prevent some segmentation
faults at exit.
- Example programs found in the documentation can now be generated by
running "make examples" in doc/tex directory.
- Added more descriptive error strings, to gnutls_strerror().
- Documented error codes, and the function reference list is now sorted.
- Optimized buffering code.
- gnutls_x509_extract_certificate_dn_string() was rewritten.
- Added GNUTLS_E_SHORT_MEMORY_BUFFER error code, which is returned in the
case where the memory buffer provided is not long enough.
- Depends on the new OpenCDK 0.3.2.
Email: nmav at gnutls org
More information about the Gnutls-devel