[gnutls-dev]Re: exim + gnutls

Philip Hazel ph10 at cus.cam.ac.uk
Fri Oct 11 08:50:02 CEST 2002

On Wed, 9 Oct 2002, Nikos Mavroyanopoulos wrote:

> Hello,
>   I attach you, in case you are interested, a very preliminary patch
> to exim, to use gnutls instead of openssl. I treat it as unstable
> because I'm not familiar with exim's source code, and I didn't understand
> many things.
>
> This patch compiles fine with libgnutls 0.5.9 (current cvs), which will
> be released within this week. Feel free to forward this, where appropriate,
> if one wants to maintain and fix this patch.

Thanks, Nikos!

Providing support for GNUTLS is something that is on my work list. You
just made my job easier. However, I won't get to it for a little while,
because I'm rather busy with other stuff for the next few weeks.

Regards,
Philip

ph10 at cus.cam.ac.uk      Cambridge, England. Phone: +44 1223 334714.