[gnutls-dev] problems compiling opencdk from CVS

Jeremy Hall jhall at maoz.com
Fri Aug 8 14:39:02 CEST 2003

Hello,

I am trying to compile opencdk, which I believe is a dependency for
gnutls.

I have installed libgcrypt-1.1.42 and the CVS of libtasn1, but opencdk
fails to compile because mpi.h is not found (cipher.h:24)

I have tried a variety of foolish things which have resulted in loads of
errors, but all I want to do is have a working gnutls because centericq
requires it to build IT from CVS.

I see that moving away from libgcrypt is a high priority, so maybe I've
just missed some notification that I need to check out some aditional
library to make things go.

Suggestions welcome.

_J