[gnutls-dev] problems compiling opencdk from CVS

Timo Schulz twoaday at freakmail.de
Sat Aug 9 10:41:01 CEST 2003

On Fri Aug 08 2003; 08:41, Jeremy Hall wrote:

> I have installed libgcrypt-1.1.42 and the CVS of libtasn1, but opencdk
> fails to compile because mpi.h is not found (cipher.h:24)

OpenCDK is *NOT* compatible with this version. I need to port it to
the new API but soon OpenCDK will have its own crypto stuff and we
don't need Libgcrypt at all.

Until this is done, the OpenPGP support for GnuTLS won't work :-(.

        Timo

--
Windows Privacy Tools            "Der Tugendhafte begnügt sich, von dem zu
(http://winpt.sourceforge.net)    träumen, was der Böse im Leben verwirklicht."