[gnutls-dev] gnutls 0.9.7
nmav at gnutls.org
Thu Aug 28 09:37:02 CEST 2003
A few days ago I've released gnutls 0.9.7. That version contains
all the planned functionality for the 1.0.0 version except for
the openpgp part.
The changes are:
- The tex files are now included in the distribution.
- The library can now decrypt PKCS #12 files encrypted with
the RC2-40 cipher.
- The missing rfc2818_hostname object is now included.
- Several corrections and bug fixes in the library by
Arne Thomassen <arne at arne-thomassen.de>.
- CR is now allowed in the base64 decoder.
More information about the Gnutls-devel