[gnutls-dev] gnutls-1.0.0 build errors

Dimitri Papadopoulos-Orfanos papadopo at shfj.cea.fr
Fri Dec 5 13:58:01 CET 2003

Hi,

>>Finally, it seems the configure script doesn't put the compiler flags
>>needed to include opencdk headers into Makefiles:
>>$ ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/gnutls-1.0.0
>>[...]
>>checking for opencdk-config... /usr/local/bin/opencdk-config
>>checking for libopencdk - version >= 0.5.2... yes
>>[...]
>

> You should use the --with-libopencdk-prefix parameter for the
> opencdk library.

No, that's not the problem. The configure script did find the location
of opencdk:

	checking for opencdk-config... /usr/local/bin/opencdk-config
	checking for libopencdk - version >= 0.5.2... yes

I did try --with-libopencdk-prefix and it doesn't help.

The problem is that the Makefile lacks a reference to the (known)
location of the opencdk headers. it's probably just a question of adding
a dependency on opencdk in libextra/Makefile.am or maybe
libextra/openpgp/Makefile.am. I'd like to provide a patch, but I'm a bit
lost in the usual automake/autoconf mess in these directories.

--
Dimitri