[gnutls-dev] gnutls 0.9.6
nmav at gnutls.org
Mon Jun 30 03:56:01 CEST 2003
gnutls 0.9.6 is out. This is mostly a demonstration of the new PKCS #12
API (should have bugs so please report them).
- Added gnutls_x509_privkey_get_key_id() and gnutls_x509_crt_get_key_id()
functions which return a unique (per public key) ID. These can
be used to check if the private key corresponds to a given certificate.
- Corrections in the TLS layer openpgp certificate packet parser.
- Corrected a bug in the record layer buffering, which affected
the case where external pull function was used. Report and patch
by Sergey Poznyakoff <gray at Mirddin.farlep.net>.
- Corrected a bug in gnutls-srpcrypt where a non allocated variable
- SRP programs are now built by default.
- Added API to read and write to PKCS #12 structures. Prototypes
- The gnutls_transport_ptr type was changed to a pointer type (void*).
More information about the Gnutls-devel