[gnutls-dev] gnutls 0.9.3
nmav at gnutls.org
Mon Mar 24 07:35:02 CET 2003
I've just released gnutls 0.9.3. The changes since the latest
development version are listed below. Note that this version only
works with the included libtasn1.
- Support for MD2 was dropped.
- Improved the error logging functions, by adding a level, and
by allowing debugging messages just by increasing the level.
- The diffie Hellman ciphersuites are now of higher priority than
the plain RSA.
- The RSA premaster secret version check can no longer be disabled.
- Implemented the counter measure discussed in the paper "Attacking
RSA-based Sessions in SSL/TLS", against the attack described in the
- Added the functions: gnutls_handshake_get_last_in(),
- The gnutls_certificate_set_rsa_params() was renamed to
- Added the new functions: gnutls_certificate_set_x509_key()
- Added support for encoding and decoding PKCS #8 2.0 encrypted
RSA private keys.
More information about the Gnutls-devel