[gnutls-dev] gnutls lib for VC7.1 Win200

vc vcotirlea at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 27 12:29:01 CET 2003

Thanks a lot for your answer.

I haven't used mingw32, but as you are saying, could I just run
the configure using mingw32 and then to use with a VC++ project
the sources and the obtained config.h?

Or do I have to do everything on mingw32, like obtaining the binaries?

I'm asking this because I saw something in the configure file:
"# cygwin and mingw dlls have different entry points and sets of symbols
# to exclude.
# FIXME: what about values for MSVC?"

Also, creating manually the config.h is not a trivial task. Can you give me
some hints
on how to do it?

Thanks a lot,
Viv