[gnutls-dev] Another openpgp question...

Charles 'Buck' Krasic krasic at cs.ubc.ca
Tue Nov 25 21:57:48 CET 2003

Hi,

I another question regarding OpenPGP and TLS.  I would like the server
side of the TLS session to be able to query what key the client used
after the handshake has completed.

As far as I can tell, the closest thing to this right now is the
gnutls_openpgp_set_recv_key_function(), but this is only used if the
client sends a fingerprint instead of their public key.   But, for the
case where the client just sends their key, the API doesn't provide any
way to find out what key the client used.

Would it be hard to add such a query to the API?  I.e. something like:

  gnutls_openpgp_get_peer_key()

-- Buck