[gnutls-dev] gnutls 1.1.18
jas at extundo.com
Tue Aug 24 19:21:37 CEST 2004
Hello. New development version released:
- Corrected handling of certificate with dates after year 2038.
- Corrected DER decoder which could incorrectly treat input as BER and fail.
- Correct certtool --smime-to-p7 end of line character handling.
- Added example client and server for anonymous authentication.
- Added self test that tests anonymous TLS client and server.
- Added self tests of Nettle and generic crypto layer.
- Added API reference manual in HTML format in doc/reference/ using GTK-DOC.
Online version at <http://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/reference/>.
- Assume C89 or better; removed checks for size_t, ptrdiff_t and time_t.
- Man pages for API functions are included.
Note that the new PKITS self tests are not included yet, pending
license questions. Same for the old NIST test suite. Both are
available in CVS though (run tests/pkits and tests/chain). FWIW, the
problems I found in PKITS have been confirmed by NIST, but they will
still show up as failure in GnuTLS until NIST release a new package.
As usual, build logs on many platforms are available:
More information about the Gnutls-devel