[gnutls-dev] gnutls 1.1.4
nmav at gnutls.org
Sat Jan 3 16:50:25 CET 2004
Hello and Happy new year,
I've just released gnutls 1.1.4 of the development branch.
All the changes since the last announced development release (1.1.0)
- Improved gnutls-cli's SRP behaviour in SRP ciphersuites.
If they are of highest priority then the abreviated handshake
- Removed all references of missing files.
- Changed handshake behaviour to send the lowest TLS version
when an unsupported version was advertized. The current behaviour
is to send the maximum version we support.
- Corrected problem printing the DC attributes in a DN.
- Implemented TLS 1.1 (and also obsoleted the TLS 1.0 CBC protection
- Added CRL verification functionality to certtool.
- Corrected the CRL distribution point extension handling.
- Added PKCS #7 support to certtool utility.
- Added support for reading and generating CRL distribution
points extensions in certificates.
- Added support for generating CRLs in the library and the
- Added support for the Subject Key ID PKIX extension.
More information about the Gnutls-devel