[gnutls-dev] Problem linking gnutls 1.0.16

Neil Spring nspring at cs.washington.edu
Sun Jul 25 06:13:33 CEST 2004

On Jul 24, 2004, at 6:58 PM, Bob Friesenhahn wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Jul 2004, Nikos Mavroyanopoulos wrote:
>> On Sunday 25 July 2004 01:01, you wrote:
>>> Has gnutls only been built and tested under Linux?
>> Yes, this is my development platform.
>
> Have you considered testing on other platforms?

I try to keep gnutls working on the mac.  (I'm just a user though.)

In that space -- could I ask that someone try to remove "#include
<malloc.h>" from wherever it appears?  It's deprecated on freebsd and
openbsd, and not present at all on my mac.  I think gnutls itself is
fine, but the opencdk it bundles has a few .c files that use it.

I'd attach a patch, but the change is straightforward.

thanks,
-neil