[gnutls-dev] gnutls 1.0.14

Nikos Mavroyanopoulos nmav at gnutls.org
Sat Jun 19 15:51:00 CEST 2004

This sunday I've released gnutls 1.0.14. The changes since 1.0.13 are:

- Automatically disable certificate types that do not have corresponding
  certificates.
- Updates in the documentation.
- certtool can now add ip address SAN extension.
- certtool has now support for more X.520 DN attribute types.
- Opencdk library is being included if not found.
- Added gnutls_openpgp_keyring_check_id().
- Corrected a serious bug in the included libtasn1 library.
- Corrected session resuming in SRP ciphersuites.
- Updated to conform to the latest srp draft (draft-ietf-tls-srp-07)
- Added the functions gnutls_x509_crt_get_pk_rsa_raw() and
  gnutls_x509_crt_get_pk_dsa_raw() to retrieve parameters from certificates.
- Some fixes in the session resuming code.

This version also depends on the yet unreleased opencdk 0.5.5, but
if not present it will use an included version of it.

PS. This is the last stable release with new features. From now on features
 will only go to the development release. I also hope to be able to work
 on datagram TLS support within the summer.

--
Nikos Mavroyanopoulos