[gnutls-dev] GnuTLS 1.1.22
jas at extundo.com
Thu Nov 4 22:52:02 CET 2004
Hello. I just wanted to get this release out. There are some build
related changes that might break compilation on some platforms,
although I tried to build it on a few before the release, see logs at:
Btw, if someone wants to see their platform be one of the above
platforms on which releases are tested automatically, consider setting
up a remotely usable machine and send some information on how to use
your system with <http://josefsson.org/autobuild/>.
The project page of the library is available at:
http://josefsson.org/gnutls/ (updated fastest)
Here are the compressed sources:
Here are GPG detached signatures using key 0xB565716F:
Here are the build reports for various platforms:
Here are the MD5/SHA1 checksums:
Noteworthy changes since the last release:
- Replace GNU LD version script with Libtool -export-symbols-regex,
from Joe Orton <joe at manyfish.co.uk>.
- Documentation improvements.
- Code indented using 'indent -i4 -kr'.
- The API manual is included in Devhelp format. (Was in last release too,
but the NEWS entry was forgotten.)
- The OpenSSL compatibility code now use the internal crypto interface.
- Added simple self test of OpenSSL compatibility library.
- Internally, libtool convenience libraries are used.
- Cleanups to configure.ac.
More information about the Gnutls-devel