[gnutls-dev] gnutls 1.1.21
jas at extundo.com
Wed Oct 27 23:31:00 CEST 2004
Hello. This release include a few fixes. GnuTLS still require
snprintf in libc, otherwise I'm not aware of any problems.
Oh. I just realized I forgot to add one item to the NEWS entry below.
With this version, the GnuTLS GTK-DOC API manual is included in
Devhelp format. It look the same as the GTK-DOC HTML output:
but with the Devhelp program you can search for functions quickly. I
think there are some Emacs tools that make use of Devhelp files, too.
I believe in good documentation, but I have little time to read all
the generated formats carefully before each release. I encourage
people to report problems with the manuals in the 1.1.x series, so
that 1.2.0 will ship with manuals in a good shape. See the list of
formats furthest down on the following page:
* Version 1.1.21 (2004-10-27)
- Print DN of certificates with unknown characters in them, but in hexform
- Added second precision to the X.509 parsing and generation functions.
- Corrected bug in _gnutls_x509_get_dn_oid(), and returns the
- Add parameter --la-file to libgnutls-config and libgnutls-extra-config,
tiny patch contributed by Joe Orton <joe at manyfish.co.uk>.
- Add pkg-config meta files, suggested by Stéphane LOEUILLET
<stephane.loeuillet at tiscali.fr>.
- Fix memory initializaion bug in gnutls_certificate_set_x509_trust,
tiny patch by Aleix Conchillo Flaque <aleix at member.fsf.org>.
- Add self test of PKCS#12 functionality in "certtool", based on test
vectors from Joe Orton <joe at manyfish.co.uk>.
- Fix library order in libgnutls*-config --libs output, to permit
static linking, reported by Yoann Vandoorselaere
<yoann at prelude-ids.org>.
More information about the Gnutls-devel