[gnutls-dev] Looking for sponsors

Simon Josefsson jas at extundo.com
Tue Jan 18 20:49:30 CET 2005

With the upcoming 1.2 branch, I'm looking for sponsors that can
support my work on GnuTLS.

Currently, I fund all my work on GnuTLS personally.  Given other
assignments, I find that my time on GnuTLS has been limited to
(barely) following bug reports, and making releases from time to time.

I'd like to be able to do more active development, if possible.  I'd
like to believe that I am knowledgeable enough to take on most TLS
related development projects, ranging from embedded platform tweaks to
protocol extensions and research projects.

So if you have, or know someone that have, an interesting project that
involve TLS, please let me know.

I think GnuTLS could use a general code cleanup and code audit.  If
anyone wish to sponsor such an effort, I believe that would be very
valuable for all GnuTLS users.

If you like my work on GnuTLS, also please consider making a donation,
to help me keep thinking general maintenance work is fun.

Sponsor something good and you could even be mentioned in the 1.2.0
release announcement! :-)

Thanks,
Simon