[gnutls-dev] GnuTLS 1.2.4
jas at extundo.com
Sat May 28 12:15:58 CEST 2005
We are pleased to announce the availability of GnuTLS 1.2.4!
Noteworthy changes since version 1.2.3:
- Corrected some bugs that could affect 64 bit systems.
- Some corrections in the header files to include the prototype
of memmem properly (affected 64 bit systems). Report and patch
by Yoann Vandoorselaere <yoann at prelude-ids.org>.
- Introduced the --fix-key option to certtool, which can be used to
regenerate the (optional) parameters in a private key. It should
be used together with --key-info.
- Corrected a bug in certificate chain verification that could lead
to marking a trusted chain as non trusted, if the last certificate in
the chain was a self signed one.
- Gnulib portability files were updated.
- License were updated to reflect new FSF address.
The NEWS file fail to mention it, but there are no API/ABI changes
between 1.2.3 and 1.2.4.
If you need help to use GnuTLS, or want to help others, you are
invited to join our help-gnutls mailing list, see:
The project page of the library is available at:
http://josefsson.org/gnutls/ (updated fastest)
Here are the compressed sources:
Here are GPG detached signatures signed using key 0xB565716F:
Here are the build reports for various platforms:
Here are the MD5/SHA1 checksums:
Nikos and Simon
More information about the Gnutls-devel