[gnutls-dev] Re: pkg-config support for opencdk

Simon Josefsson jas at extundo.com
Mon Aug 7 08:25:35 CEST 2006

Andreas Metzler <ametzler at downhill.at.eu.org> writes:

> Hej,
> attached a simple patch for adding pkg-config support to opencdk.
> cu andreas
>
> PS:
> I don't think there should be any copyright problems as my own
> contribution is trivial copy'n'paste from gnutls:
>
> 1. Take gnutls.pc.in and copy it as src/opencdk.pc.in. Make two
> one-line changes to it.
> 2. Add src/opencdk.pc to AC_CONFIG_FILES
> 3. Copy 4 lines from gnutls/lib/Makefile.am to src/Makefile.am and
> s/gnutls/opencdk/

Hi, I took your e-mail as a suggestion to implement this, and have
installed this in CVS now.

Btw, I'd recommend people to use standard autoconf-mechanisms to find
opencdk, because pkg-config doesn't work for cross-compilation, and it
also breaks the standard autoconf-approach of testing for features.

/Simon