[gnutls-dev] GnuTLS for Windows

Simon Josefsson jas at extundo.com
Thu Jul 13 13:28:48 CEST 2006

Hi All,

I'm happy to announce that I've been working on porting GnuTLS to
Windows, and I have some results to show.  See:

http://josefsson.org/gnutls4win/

This is a call for people to test this.  There hasn't been a release
yet, and most likely things are broken.  This is work in progress, but
hopefully all my changes can be integrated back into the various
projects involved.

The goal is to support a Windows version of GnuTLS for future
releases.  I've tested it on Wine, Windows XP and Windows 2000, but if
someone would like to test it on other systems too, that would be
valuable.

This work was sponsored by Transcend IT, Inc. and Lumiad.

Cheers,
Simon