[gnutls-dev] Re: Gnutls4win: Problem with custom push/pull functions, errno and Visual Studio (Workaround included)

Simon Josefsson jas at extundo.com
Mon Nov 6 13:17:18 CET 2006

I've created a new Windows installer based on current 1.5 CVS plus the
patch discussed in this thread, and the patch against libgcrypt.  See
the 1.5.4rc1 installer on:

http://josefsson.org/gnutls4win/

Please test it.  If there are no objections, I'll release 1.5.4 in a
week or so.

We should also start to plan for a proper 1.6.0 release..  Tim, what is
your impression of the latest 1.5 stuff?  How close are you to have
gnutls do something useful for you under Windows?

/Simon