[gnutls-dev] Re: cdk_stream_decrypt missing from opencdk.h (0.5.10)

Simon Josefsson jas at extundo.com
Sat Oct 14 16:01:37 CEST 2006

"Adam Langley" <agl at imperialviolet.org> writes:

> The subject says it all really, the header is just missing the prototype is all.

Added to CVS, thanks!

Is it troublesome to work against the version in CVS for you?  In
other words, do you like to see a release soonish for this, or is it
acceptable to have this in CVS until something more important comes
along?

If CVS is problematic for you, but a daily build of opencdk would help
smooth things out, I'd be happy to set one up.

/Simon