[gnutls-dev] new openpgp code available

Timo Schulz twoaday at gmx.net
Mon Apr 23 15:44:06 CEST 2007

Ludovic Courtès wrote:

> In case that helps, you can also access it via Gmane (see
> http://gmane.org/), and you can even access it in NNTP using your
> favorite news client (the newsgroup name are

Hmm, this does not seem to work very well. I found a site
which provides an searchable index for this mailing list
but even with such a feature, it's hard to gather all
related mails without reading most of them or all.

IMHO it's the best idea to write some tests to find
possible problems in the current code. I will try to
write at least basic tests which can be extended later.

	Timo