[gnutls-dev] External signing API

Simon Josefsson simon at josefsson.org
Mon Aug 13 15:04:39 CEST 2007

I have re-generated todays' daily build, see:

http://daily.josefsson.org/gnutls/gnutls-20070813.tar.gz

Please test that one (or any later ones).  Since there has been some
additions, I won't release it today.  Changing the API after we make a
public release is a no-no, and I don't want to risk that we release
these API changes before we have had at least some positive feedback.

My schedule for the next major release is now:

* This week: release 1.7.17.
* This week: Announce last call for 2.0.
* Release 2.0 on September 1th.

The expectation is that only minor changes will happen before 2.0.  If I
find the time to finish a contract job, it will contain another surprise
too. :)

/Simon